Illinois...

@Tortoise
Was great meeting you today & so glad you like your chicks.
You have
1 lav
1 SLO
1 BSLO
1 ? laced orp
last laced chick came from "Double Stuff" = a black silver laced who is Blizzard's daughter. (Bliz is a Blue SLO) It should be a silver laced but it looks sort of like a gold laced. Since I didn't breed & only hatched Blizzard, I don't know what other genes she has. It may be a gold laced orp or a silver laced orp with thicker lacing like the mom. Time will tell.

I'm off to a long dress rehearsal & tomorrow's the big recital. Crazy busy for a while. Sunday I can rest.

If you have any ?s & I'm not online, I know other here will be very helpful.

I'm in Orangeville live on Wisconsin Illinois border I will be asking lots of questions this is my first time raising Pekin ducks for eggs I have raised mallards but they started to fly and then they just kind of flew away and came back in the springtime to mate i this is my first backyard duck raising I am looking for someone to tell me how big of Dimensions I would need for a duck house for my 10 Pekin ducks

I'm in Orangeville live on Wisconsin Illinois border I will be asking lots of questions this is my first time raising Pekin ducks for eggs I have raised mallards but they started to fly and then they just kind of flew away and came back in the springtime to mate i this is my first backyard duck raising I am looking for someone to tell me how big of Dimensions I would need for a duck house for my 10 Pekin ducks
pekin are big
6 square feet of space per big duck. So at least 8x8
:welcome

Back
Top Bottom