Illinois...

Anyone with license expiring has extension.
Warning though the DMV is even worse than it was. 3 hours for DL renewal.
Screenshot_20200706-122139_Chrome.jpg

Anyone with license expiring has extension.
Warning though the DMV is even worse than it was. 3 hours for DL renewal.
View attachment 2229733
Bet that is a fun 3 hrs
My truck needs a emissions test. Expired June 30, the website says wait until September to get it tested... hope it passes

After all my coop drama, the ladies are finally outside!!! They've been out a little over a week now and seem to be very happy (aside from missing their A/C lifestyle 😂 )

Day 1 in the coop. I've added some sand as they kill off the grass but I figured I'd let them destroy it before I cover it all. LOL!
IMG_20200628_205121.jpg

IMG_20200628_205136.jpg

IMG_20200628_205146.jpg

I just added pine shavings to the boxes yesterday. No one is laying yet but I think my Leghorn may be ready soon. Not sure if they need a ramp to get in there or if they will be able to hop up.
IMG_20200628_205228.jpg

My chicken nanny on the job 24/7. She woke me up a few times the first few nights to check on them but we're finally down to only once a night. Newborn moms!!!
IMG_20200701_200921.jpg

They have 3 bars but of course they all pile onto the middle one.
MVIMG_20200701_200845.jpg

So glad they're finally outside chickens and it's about time I get my ducts cleaned after all the dust!!!! I think I'll paint a little on the inside and maybe something on the boxes but I wanted to get them moved in more than I needed it to be cute.

After all my coop drama, the ladies are finally outside!!! They've been out a little over a week now and seem to be very happy (aside from missing their A/C lifestyle 😂 )

Day 1 in the coop. I've added some sand as they kill off the grass but I figured I'd let them destroy it before I cover it all. LOL!
View attachment 2229887

View attachment 2229890
View attachment 2229892

I just added pine shavings to the boxes yesterday. No one is laying yet but I think my Leghorn may be ready soon. Not sure if they need a ramp to get in there or if they will be able to hop up.
View attachment 2229895

My chicken nanny on the job 24/7. She woke me up a few times the first few nights to check on them but we're finally down to only once a night. Newborn moms!!!
View attachment 2229896

View attachment 2229898

So glad they're finally outside chickens and it's about time I get my ducts cleaned after all the dust!!!! I think I'll paint a little on the inside and maybe something on the boxes but I wanted to get them moved in more than I needed it to be cute.
Its beautiful. Glad you finally have a coop.

View attachment 2229887

View attachment 2229890
View attachment 2229892

View attachment 2229895

View attachment 2229896

View attachment 2229898

Big congratulations! Very nicely done. :clap

Is this a symptom of broody? They normally just leave when I show up. If I reach for eggs they usually leave.
Sounds broody to me. Hens can also be cranky when laying an egg. If she stays in there 24/7 then she's broody. She'll also flatten out & get louder (sometimes peck-y) once she's fully committed.

Sounds broody to me. Hens can also be cranky when laying an egg. If she stays in there 24/7 then she's broody. She'll also flatten out & get louder (sometimes peck-y) once she's fully committed.
They should teach the chicks how to read, then she would know better.
20200707_151002.jpg

Now DW wants to let it hatch ....... I was ready to be done for the year.
She is still in there, even when I tossed treats for them.

Back
Top Bottom