Illinois...

My kids keep adding names that are references to things we don't know and then ratting each other out. Like my one son added Clara and Charlotte which are great names and total winners but apparently they are from a video game that was banned in my house for ages and just recently un-banned. My middle son keeps adding Ahsoka to the list and the other 2 keep taking it off. It will be interesting what names are still left when the chicks arrive or if we will end up scrapping the list and coming up with all new ones. But Betsy is a done deal.

Hello, Illinois BYC-ers! I have a friend in the Yorkville area that is allergic to chicken eggs and would love to find a source for duck eggs. Anyone in that area have ducks laying eggs that you'd be willing to sell? Thanks! :)
@BReeder! Has ducks in plainfield area. Don't know if they are laying now though

Looking for a good home for my Wyandotte Rooster
24 weeks old & beautiful

Attachments

• 9CB55018-6B13-4082-B29F-7C8FA4A34D65.jpeg
    9CB55018-6B13-4082-B29F-7C8FA4A34D65.jpeg
    693.7 KB · Views: 3
@Faraday40 and @BReeder! it's a small world! I was searching for threats and came across an old one where you both mentioned my cousins' feed store (Ludwig's) as a recommendation. Keep doing that! LOL!!!
We've also seen @Molpet there too! I like Ludwigs because it reminds me of what feed stores were like back when we still had feed stores. (All the others have closed over the years.) There are not many places to buy chicken feed, so we must share what places we know.

I hope your cousins stay in business for a long, long time.

We've also seen @Molpet there too! I like Ludwigs because it reminds me of what feed stores were like back when we still had feed stores. (All the others have closed over the years.) There are not many places to buy chicken feed, so we must share what places we know.

I hope your cousins stay in business for a long, long time.

I grew up playing on that farm when it was a working farm and have the very best memories of time there. Family parties were always on the farm and even though a lot of it has changed, so much is still the same.

Back
Top Bottom