Illinois...

Not sure but I will know when I find him/her :ya
Probably an adult , not sure I want to deal with a puppy
I'd offer our good-looking, affectionate, German Shepherd-Hound mix. He'd love a big property to run around. However, he has a terrible naughty streak with an independent, strong willed personality. Loves to dig, chase, jump up on kitchen counters, eat from the garbage can, and can never ever be left unattended. He got out of crate a few times = trashed the house in less than 5 min. You'd probably end up hating me after only a few hours with our Hell-Hound.
:lau

Here he is sporting the lid from the bathroom waste can. Did I mention he knows how to use doorknobs and handles to open almost all doors in the house?
2.jpg
muddy dog.jpg
IMG_5187.JPG
IMG_9257.JPG
IMG_9260.JPG

Why & HOW did he open the can of peaches????
IMG_9261.JPG

He also likes to sleep on the stairs to make passage more difficult.
IMG_0456.JPG

I'd offer our good-looking, affectionate, German Shepherd-Hound mix. He'd love a big property to run around. However, he has a terrible naughty streak with an independent, strong willed personality. Loves to dig, chase, jump up on kitchen counters, eat from the garbage can, and can never ever be left unattended. He got out of crate a few times = trashed the house in less than 5 min. You'd probably end up hating me after only a few hours with our Hell-Hound.
:lau

Here he is sporting the lid from the bathroom waste can. Did I mention he knows how to use doorknobs and handles to open almost all doors in the house?
View attachment 2594851View attachment 2594837View attachment 2594839View attachment 2594844View attachment 2594845
Why & HOW did he open the can of peaches????
View attachment 2594846

He also likes to sleep on the stairs to make passage more difficult.
View attachment 2594852
Ha he needs obedience classes and a shock collar. :smack
Yeah I don't have the will to deal with that

Took a couple dz eggs to neighbor Sharon. Her adult daughter answered the door. As the bag of eggs was transferred they got dropped. Sharon was driving in and distracted us. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ... not sure who was at fault but I think only a couple in each carton got broken. :oops:

Wanda Beth still refuses but I think I am just coming to terms with the fact that she is going to forever be a useless freeloader. She's awfully pretty but kind of a PITA so we'll see how long her freeloading days last.
Is it a possibility that your chicken started out as Walter Bob, ??? :idunno Then sneaked out to that surgery clinic in Colorado. Wanted the assurance of not being removed from your loving care:love by those mean :mad:authorities:rant..
I don't rule nothing out:old

Is it a possibility that your chicken started out as Walter Bob, ??? :idunno Then sneaked out to that surgery clinic in Colorado. Wanted the assurance of not being removed from your loving care:love by those mean :mad:authorities:rant..
I don't rule nothing out:old

Walter Bob identifies as Wanda Beth and as much as he wants to be a hen, he just can't lay eggs. šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ But at least the Colorado folks shot him up with enough hormones to not crow. I better not get a bill for this!!! I wonder if my insurance will cover it. šŸ¤”

Back
Top Bottom