Illinois...

I finally figured out why my puppies keep digging up my garden. I was pulling out some dead cucumbers and getting ready to plant some broccoli there instead and out came a sea of mice!!!! Apparently they've been living in my raised beds and my dogs are trying to get them. Where's a chicken when you need one?? Mine were hiding under the shade of the coop and didn't want to be bothered in the sunny garden area. Thanks guys!! 🤪

and out came a sea of mice!!!!
1629261149473.png

@Molpet you ferment your feed right? John had to change 1 ingredient to whey which he uses in the turkey feed and I wanted to make sure it is ok to ferment.
Also he said he is selling his sheep. I'm racking my brain to figure out how to make it work lol. Some how some way sheep will be my next adventure. It doesn't help he told me I have room for 2 sheep lol. DW knew by the look in my eyes.

@Molpet you ferment your feed right? John had to change 1 ingredient to whey which he uses in the turkey feed and I wanted to make sure it is ok to ferment.
Also he said he is selling his sheep. I'm racking my brain to figure out how to make it work lol. Some how some way sheep will be my next adventure. It doesn't help he told me I have room for 2 sheep lol. DW knew by the look in my eyes.
Yes I ferment the turkey feed. I haven't had any problems. I didn't know he was using whey, but I have read of people using whey.
Coyotes would eat sheep by me. LOL

Coyotes would eat sheep by me. LOL
We have coyotes, but they never gave a thought to touching the sheep. They even came into the pasture and ate a turkey, but left them alone.
Do you still have? I get the impression you do not.
We do not. We got rid of them 2 years ago. It was way too much work.

We have coyotes, but they never gave a thought to touching the sheep. They even came into the pasture and ate a turkey, but left them alone.

We do not. We got rid of them 2 years ago. It was way too much work.
Years ago a friend had milk goats, at the corner of laraway and cherry hill Rd SE side. Coyotes came in one night and killed them

Back
Top Bottom