Illinois...

Angie, I used to live by Sciota on an old farm house north of town, near the border.....Howdy! That was waaaaaaay back in 1980. Long time ago LOL!

Hello and Thank you both for the welcome.

EweSheep...I am actually in the other direction from Good Hope.
I'm closer to Walnut Grove.

Are you still in Illinois?

Nice to meet you.

big_smile.png

Hello all you New Illinois members.
Catherine,
My husband & I are 1991 graduates of BHE over there in Kewannee.
We live in Chebanse, Illinois pretty much straight east of Kewannee clear over on the eastern side of Illinois.
Nice to meet you all.
Christie
big_smile.png

1986 student of BHE LOL Horse Science Technology....been ages since I have been to BHE and believe it or not, all those add on facilities really changed the old BHE into the new BHE LOL. Gone is the area that used to be on the south side of the barn. Wondered if they still got the single classroom in that barn or did they increase the size? Transferred and Graduated from ICC, East Peoria, IL.

I used to live in Brimfield, IL and moved to Decatur, IL now. Hello Catherine there!

Anyone know what happened to Jon Wolf and Dave Eberley??? They used to teach when I was there and last time I know of Prof. Wolf is that he retired a few years ago.

Hello!!! I live in west central Illinois about 35 miles north of Quincy in Hancock county. There seems to be several others from this general area, too. *waves* Its good to know there are other chicken enthusiasts nearby.

WElcome Ang!

We live just a little south of Kankakee.
If you are interested, we have a huge bird swap meet 5 times a year at the Kankakee Co. fairgrounds. The first one this year is the first Sunday in April. There is a thread for it in the shows and swaps section.

Again welcome,
Christie
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom