Illinois...

You could. Then hope your kids take you seriously when you tell them you will fall off. My kids might want to just see if I’m kidding.🤦‍♀️

My 6 years old girl may not mind lol or the 5 yr old and 2 yr old. Heck I’m pretty positive none of my kids would mind me carrying them. Might be uncomfortable but if they don’t have to walk, it’s a bonus for them lol. The others are 9, 12, and 14 so they would be WAY heavy 😂
My boy is very much a busy body! He just wouldn't stand for having to be still 🤣🤣

Hedgeland Farms

FBMcrazy8

Just to put your mind at ease,, you do have options. You can choose 4 and 6 leashes ,, and see how that works.. But on another note,,, there is a very SAFE TRAIL to go on,, that is actually Handicap Accessible. You get to see all the BEAUTY,, without going near the edge. :love ..
And if you are in the area,,, might as well go visit Giant City. Beautiful place with much great hiking,, and not too much on the edge. After you are thru,, stop by the facilities (Park Lodge) in the park for some cooooooool Ice-cream treats.
I can go on and on,, about the great things to enjoy in Southern Illinois,, and mostly free,,, If you enjoy NATURE ,, then this is place to see it.
1659559536359.png

1659559643501.png

Giant City
1659559772223.png

1659559888988.png

Hedgeland Farms

FBMcrazy8

Just to put your mind at ease,, you do have options. You can choose 4 and 6 leashes ,, and see how that works.. But on another note,,, there is a very SAFE TRAIL to go on,, that is actually Handicap Accessible. You get to see all the BEAUTY,, without going near the edge. :love ..
And if you are in the area,,, might as well go visit Giant City. Beautiful place with much great hiking,, and not too much on the edge. After you are thru,, stop by the facilities (Park Lodge) in the park for some cooooooool Ice-cream treats.
I can go on and on,, about the great things to enjoy in Southern Illinois,, and mostly free,,, If you enjoy NATURE ,, then this is place to see it.
View attachment 3210487
View attachment 3210491

Giant City
View attachment 3210494
View attachment 3210495
Oh that is so pretty!!!! I will for sure have to try to make a day trip out there!!!!
My boy is very much a busy body! He just wouldn't stand for having to be still 🤣🤣
Lol! I love that though! My oldest has Down Syndrome and she HATES going down stairs. She is so cautious cause she just DOES NOT want to fall. I could totally see her for sure wanting to be carried. I don’t think holding her hand would cut it like normal. 😂 but she surprises me all the time!

Got to visit @homeschoolin momma 's family today and see her large, gorgeous flock of Spitzhaubens. Thanks for the fun day.

Blast from the past:
DS with his Spitz, "Poof Poof"
View attachment 3215245View attachment 3215264

DS never had a problem helping me with chicken chores and getting the chickens into the coop.
View attachment 3215247

DS with his 1st chicken:
View attachment 3215253

Today:
DS with Poof Poof
View attachment 3215261
I can't believe how much he's grown since poof poof came along!

Right now I would say girl . But sometimes they surprise me, it looks leggy to be a girl though.

I have too many girls myself, could give you another and you could cook 2 girls for Thanksgiving LOL
I hope it's a boy. I have a hard time reconciling eating something that give eggs. (Not that she'd have a boyfriend to make them fertile)

Back
Top Bottom