Illinois...

So sorry to hear this. Predators stink. If you would like, I have a couple of older hens that are still laying you could have. My coop is quite crowded. I think they are 3 and a half years old. They are from @Faraday40 line. A chocolate named "mama" a lavender named "honey".
That would be very nice. And hopefully help these others get through winter fine. I'll PM you.

@BReeder!
😢
Sorry for your losses.:hugs

Honey and Mama came from a woman who spoiled them (Literally cooked hot meals for the flock in winter and frozen fruits in summer). When she moved, her beloved chickens went to live with @homeschoolin momma where they got to free range. They blended with their new flock and we’re capable of staying safe from predators. I think it would be great to keep the “sisters” together.

@BReeder!
😢
Sorry for your losses.:hugs

Honey and Mama came from a woman who spoiled them (Literally cooked hot meals for the flock in winter and frozen fruits in summer). When she moved, her beloved chickens went to live with @homeschoolin momma where they got to free range. They blended with their new flock and we’re capable of staying safe from predators. I think it would be great to keep the “sisters” together.
Well sweetheart is also technically a sister too. Thinking she should go with them as well. What do you think? I've got plenty slo's.

Well sweetheart is also technically a sister too. Thinking she should go with them as well. What do you think? I've got plenty slo's.

Sweetheart used to be bullied by the others. Too docile and 2 weeks younger. I remember her following them to be in proximity but always had to hang back. When they moved into a bigger flock, Sweetheart had more choices for companionship. Did she hang around other SLOs or stay with her first flock?

Sweetheart used to be bullied by the others. Too docile and 2 weeks younger. I remember her following them to be in proximity but always had to hang back. When they moved into a bigger flock, Sweetheart had more choices for companionship. Did she hang around other SLOs or stay with her first flock?
She kinda hangs with everyone throughout the day.

For the freezer
KIMG0518_01.JPG

I like the outdoor butchering table. I need one of those. Did it have ahose hook up too for the sink?
Yes it does, but to fold up need to take the faucet off. .. maybe they have changed the design by now. This was from Menards about a decade ago.
The drain had a flexible pipe that sun destroyed. But still good into bucket.
Best part is there's a groove that is around the edge of the top directing blood to the sink.

Back
Top Bottom