Illinois...

We were right between the 2 storm tracks. Just got some rain.
Note how there is a rainbow in pix also. Pix from news site.
Kane county 7-12-23.JPG

We're OK here.

Heard sirens which were followed by some pretty heavy rains. Sirens went off a second time but it was sunny at that moment. The third round of sirens also had no serious weather.

I didn't get the correct angle to see a rainbow, but I'm very glad I didn't see a tornado.

BTW- Those in DuPage County may want to stop by the Fair this weekend. My kids are showing their chickens Sat. at noon. The general projects were already judged and both will be going to Springfield! One for Paper Art (she made the 4 seasons via paper quilling) and the other for Computer Science (He was also chosen for drawing and another science project). He created an original chicken themed video game called Pecking Order.
paper quilling (2).jpg
Simon coding.jpg

Last edited:
BTW- Those in DuPage County may want to stop by the Fair this weekend. My kids are showing their chickens Sat. at noon. The general projects were already judged and both will be going to Springfield! One for Paper Art (she made the 4 seasons via paper quilling) and the other for Computer Science (He was also chosen for drawing and another science project). He created an original chicken themed video game called Pecking Order.View attachment 3591997View attachment 3591998
Congratulations 👏🎉

Back
Top Bottom