Illinois...

Quote:
I agree! WHERE is not a problem for me--WHEN is more important. We are in training with our 3 yr old KMH gelding for the 150th CW battles, so our schedule begins in 2010 in April and ends in October. (We'll probably also be training a new horse to this as well--all of my older horses have passed on in the last year.
hit.gif
) BTW, I've been down to ride in Shawnee several times. It's SSSOOO much prettier than C-U, But my backyard soil is really rich, so I can't complain too much.
wink.png
I would be interested in buying, and I'll take anybodys unwanted roosters off of their hands, too.
big_smile.png

The only farthest south we go is to Jacksonville for CW reenactment. And the east part would be the Danville reenactments. Both places are good to go! Danville got the good spots and great meals and the host is a good friend of ours, Big Ben (Eugene Bencomo). Hope to see you there sometime!

Quote:
How did we missed you?

Did you go to the ball this year? We are the couple that my hubby wears the kilt.

There was one young lady that took a toss from her new horse.....a big ouchie! It was the second time it happened to her LOL!

I have Bantam Rosecomb Leghorns (white). 2 roos and 3 hens. (at least for the moment ~.^) They are by far my favorite chicks that I have. Meyer hatchery has them listed as skittish, but even a lil kid can go up and pick these guys up and carry them around where ever they go.

Last edited:
can any one tell me of a few feed stores near chicago,the only one I know of is THE FEED STORE,on harmlem ave. also does anyone have any oegb for sale or know where I could buy them in illinois.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom