Illinois...

Quote:
Wow, howdy, neighbor! I'm in Rockton.
cool.png

Don't know of any shows besides the shows at the county fairs, though.

Quote:
Central Ill Poultry Processing LLC 119 N CR 000E #9 Arthur IL 61911 217-543-2937
leave a message more than likely they arent going to answer the phone. If you come around message me and I would be happy to show you around my stompin grounds!!!!

Quote:
Central Ill Poultry Processing LLC 119 N CR 000E #9 Arthur IL 61911 217-543-2937
leave a message more than likely they arent going to answer the phone. If you come around message me and I would be happy to show you around my stompin grounds!!!!

Cool thanks. I may have to take you up on that. You dont need any roosters taken off your hands do you? They have a min 24 bird price and i only have bout 10.

Last edited:
Quote:

Cool thanks. I may have to take you up on that. You dont need any roosters taken off your hands do you? They have a min 24 bird price and i only have bout 10.

shoot i just took some chickens up to the sale. umm let me call around when are you thinking about coming up?

Quote:

shoot i just took some chickens up to the sale. umm let me call around when are you thinking about coming up?

yea and it doesnt matter if i have 10 or 24 its the same price til 24 and i only got 10. This goes to anyone in the central IL area if you have roos ill take them off your hands if your close to me or if you will meet me.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom