Illinois...

Quote:
Yes, my neighbors previously had chickens and a roo - they moved away. Didn't hear their roo very much, though. But they'd come over into my yard now and then...

only unincorporated Wheaton - if you live in city, no go on chickens.
roll.png

Just found this thread. I am in the middle of nowhere just south of Rossville, IL. I see there are a lot of you not to far from me.

Anyone in the west Chicago burbs looking for cheap sheds to convert - HD on 75th street in Woodridge has two metal display tool sheds it has marked down to $199 - they're sitting outside in the parking lot. You have to either dismantle or get a tow truck to move.

Anyone want some Swedish Crested Duck hatching eggs??? They are $7.00 for a dozen
smile.png
I can trade eggs if anyone wants too!
smile.png

Mypics3-08-2011338-1.jpg

Mypics3-08-2011337-1.jpg

Mypics3-08-2011307.jpg

Mypics3-08-2011296.jpg

Mypics3-08-2011327.jpg

ETA: The rouen hens in with them lay green eggs and you wont get them unless you want them
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wavin' in from the western 'burbs of Chi-town!
wee.gif

Our coop is nearly complete in Warrenville....and then it's time to get our Java's!
jumpy.gif

Thanks for the great support and information here! Don't you know you all are great?!
clap.gif

--Blessed be the flexible, for they will not break. --

Fab human family of four - and our 'zoo' - 6 Eastern box turtles, 1 noisy hamster, 1 needy parrotlet, 1 looney labradoodle, assorted fish, 2 fiendish felines - and soon to add some crazy chicken love! Welcome home!

Life is Good! :

Wavin' in from the western 'burbs of Chi-town!
wee.gif

Our coop is nearly complete in Warrenville....and then it's time to get our Java's!
jumpy.gif

Thanks for the great support and information here! Don't you know you all are great?!
clap.gif

--Blessed be the flexible, for they will not break. --

Fab human family of four - and our 'zoo' - 6 Eastern box turtles, 1 noisy hamster, 1 needy parrotlet, 1 looney labradoodle, assorted fish, 2 fiendish felines - and soon to add some crazy chicken love! Welcome home!

What kind of Javas will you be getting?.....and from whom?​

Back
Top Bottom