Illinois...

I'd be able to host the one on our regular Homesteading Weekend ... the weeks leading up to that weekend are filled with getting the homestead 'spit shined' so I wouldn't be able to host an earlier weekend.

I only put up the poll because Paradise said we needed one!!

Here is the link to the poll again:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/619338/2nd-annual-illinois-get-together#post_8232815

so far, I'm the only one that has voted!!

Last edited:
I'd be able to host the one on our regular Homesteading Weekend ... the weeks leading up to that weekend are filled with getting the homestead 'spit shined' so I wouldn't be able to host an earlier weekend.

I only put up the poll because Paradise said we needed one!!

Here is the link to the poll again:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/619338/2nd-annual-illinois-get-together#post_8232815

so far, I'm the only one that has voted!!

Cyndi, I put the poll address in my signature.
When I voted (earlier today), I was the third voter.
hu.gif

Steven, Denise (ParadiseFoundFarm) said she would offer to host again but thought a different venue would be better, you know, "spread the wealth"! Cyndi (MuellersLaneFarm) is having an Open House at their homestead June 23-24 and offered to host that weekend. If you'd like to organize/host something down there, please post here so we will know. EweSheep will not be able to make the Father's Day Weekend, that is why that date is not on the poll. I'm sure Cyndi would change the poll if you have an alternate date and site to add.

Steven, Denise (ParadiseFoundFarm) said she would offer to host again but thought a different venue would be better, you know, "spread the wealth"! Cyndi (MuellersLaneFarm) is having an Open House at their homestead June 23-24 and offered to host that weekend. If you'd like to organize/host something down there, please post here so we will know. EweSheep will not be able to make the Father's Day Weekend, that is why that date is not on the poll. I'm sure Cyndi would change the poll if you have an alternate date and site to add.
Would love to host down here! Not sure if anyone lives close enough down here, but its worth a shot! I'll think about a day and month and get back to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom