Illinois...

Our local 4-H fair is July 26-29.
I would travel a couple of hours (Urbana-Bloomington-Peoria south/ Wisconsin stateline north/Lake Michigan east/Iowa west) but would like to see activities start mid-morning and be over by mid-afternoon so I could return home the same day. Cannot do the first three week of May.

Cyndi, When is your Homestead Weekend this year?

Last edited:
We have a CW reeanctment going on at Jacksonville on June 16-17th. Not 100 percent sure if we will be going or not, depending on weather. Last year we didn't go because hubby had to work and the event flooded out.

Hubby works on Saturdays in most part. So it may be just me and my daughter.

Let me see if I can get a few BYCers to come along and we can take a trip up there as a group. That way no one will be alone making the trip individually. Would Shaun (Ducklover) like to come along?

keep the van light, we can bring own own "modern" nylon tents! I'd prefer these tents than the CW tents!

Bring carriers if you want to swap/buy birds. Now I want some of those Ameraucanas!

Weekend after Father's Day. I believe that is the 22-24? We have room for folks to primitive camp.

We're located south of Rock Falls, between exits 36 & 41 on I-88

Father's Day is June 17. I'm planning on being there........been saying for a few years I was going....this time it's marked on the calendar!!

Looks like a consensus of 2-3 or 9-10, 22-24 unless I'm reading it wrong.
I won't mind doing it at Paradise Found Farm again but it would be more fair to let this thing be a traveling show. Too bad it rained so much last year.
Cyndi's place is good for me too It kills 2 birds with one stone for her.
I'll travel anywhere this time.

So can we get a poll going for who can come on those dates? Is there a preference?

Denise

Last edited:
Cyndi, Does the poll mean you'd be willing to host? That would be very convenient for me!
I'd be able to go on any of the dates (barring some unforeseen event).

I can't wait!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Cyndi's farms is COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!
thumbsup.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom