Illinois...

I know these are not chickens but I have 2 toy poodle pups for sale, one boy, one girl. The boy should be Silver when grown, the girl solid black, They have NOT been docked, They do NOT have AKC Papers but Mother is AKC Registered Father is NOT. Little Male is 200.00 firm and will weight approx. 9 lbs when grown? like his father, Little Female will weigh approx. 3lbs Like her mother (teacup sized). will be 400.00 firm. If interested PM me for more info.
I do have both parents here. Thankyou!
I use the poodle growth chart to approximate size but there is no guarantee. I have some grow a little bigger than the chart says and some smaller than the growth chart says.
smile.png
at this point they are 4 months old.
I love my babies!!
love.gif

Last edited:
Wow, things here are slow!! We are back in the deep freeze.....single digits tonight. I know we've had a mild winter, but I'm so ready for spring. I hope alot of you will be joining me in the

MAHONRI'S 3RD ANNUAL, BYC EASTER HATCH-A-LONG!!!!

Click on the link and join in the fun. Chicks will arrive just in time for some warmer weather the first week of April.

Anyone got silkie eggs that will be available March 15 or 16 that I could pick-up within 1 1/2 hours of me (zip is 61310)?
I'm going to set some for the Easter Hatchalong that we'll be selling at the Poultry Workshop at my local elevator the following week. I don't want to have to ship eggs so am looking for someone within driving distance. PM me if you have some or know of someone who does. Thanks,,,,,,,,,,Mary

Wow, very foggy here this morning!! I'm going to get some things done outside today since I'm not working!
woot.gif

I will have silkie/sizzle cross if you would be interested. I have some in the bator now to check fertility.

Where are you located?

The date of the Poultry Workshop, sponsored by Purina Mills and the Sublette Farmers Elevator (zip 61367), is Thursday, April 12. Don't have time or street address yet, I'll keep you posted. It will be in the evening.

I am a once-upon-a-time-er re-incarnated from Greenhaven to Longview. We have been on our new place for almost a year and a half and are FINALLY ready fro chickens again! Wahoooo! Gave away 20 laying hens back in 2006 when we sold our crappy place and moved to town. now back on five acres with a fantastic barn. Ready to fill 'er up! We are Lee County now, between Dixon and Franklin Grove.

Welcome Welcome Longview! Glad you found us! Come out to the meet so we can see eachother face to face. Last year's was fun - this year's get together is going to be better!
Denise

Hey Illinoisians....look at our state on the Easter Hatchalong map...We need some more "peeps" from Illinois to join the hatching mania!! Chicken eggs will be set on March 17 for an April 7 hatch...it'll be warm enough then....come on join the fun!! Link is in my signature!!

For the swap for down here, I'm thinking of doing a raffle... I'm gonna go dig up that thread from the depths!

Oh and Not-A-Farm: I'm pretty sure you asked me if I was selling some of the Naked Neck chicks and the answer is yes.

For the swap for down here, I'm thinking of doing a raffle... I'm gonna go dig up that thread from the depths!

Oh and Not-A-Farm: I'm pretty sure you asked me if I was selling some of the Naked Neck chicks and the answer is yes.

How are the NNs doing for you? Did you also get some BLRWs?

Back
Top Bottom