Illinois...

Yikes, I'm in need to borrow a 'bator for about 3days (maybe 5 if my dates are that far off).....I'm in Warrenville and able to drive just about anywhere....

I've got a Black Java flock from Garfield Farms, LaFox, IL. Three of my five hens went broody - so I held eggs and gave each girl 4 eggs. Theoretically, they should all hatch 'round about the same time, as they were placed at the same time - unless my son pulled out a bad egg and someone else laid in that nest....won't go there.....

I've got 7 of the 9 viable eggs hatched. But the last two are still developing. Yes, I've candled and there is motion and rocking going on. But, the Mom (who's the least brainpowered of the bunch) has deserted the nest. So today, I walked around with two eggs in my bra. That won't work for long!

Anyone have a 'bator I could borrow?

Anyone towards western IL have guinea keets, or young birds for sale? I'm having zero luck hatching from my pair this year. I have a buff dundotte male, and a pearl female.. and have had zero fertile eggs from the pair. We ate the first 20 eggs, and have since tried to hatch the next 30-- and not a single egg was fertile... Think it's time to move on and try another option.

I have 7 Keets that hatched last week, 5 Pearls and 2 Royal Purples. They were suppose to be RARE colors (Like Chocolates, Blues, Buffs, and etc.) but I ended up with ones I didn't want!
$25 for the 7 then if your interested in 2 Brown Chinese geese I could let you have them for free! Zip code is 62461. Also have other birds for sale or give away..

Ok - I am on the hunt for Cayuga eggs, ducklings or adults IN Illinois.

I have been having TERRIBLE luck with shipping eggs so if anyone has proven eggs or birds to sell, or knows of any for sale, please let me know. These will be farm ducks - not showing or breeding just something pretty to look at... so no expesive show birds please

THANKS for any help.

Yikes, I'm in need to borrow a 'bator for about 3days (maybe 5 if my dates are that far off).....I'm in Warrenville and able to drive just about anywhere....

I've got a Black Java flock from Garfield Farms, LaFox, IL. Three of my five hens went broody - so I held eggs and gave each girl 4 eggs. Theoretically, they should all hatch 'round about the same time, as they were placed at the same time - unless my son pulled out a bad egg and someone else laid in that nest....won't go there.....

I've got 7 of the 9 viable eggs hatched. But the last two are still developing. Yes, I've candled and there is motion and rocking going on. But, the Mom (who's the least brainpowered of the bunch) has deserted the nest. So today, I walked around with two eggs in my bra. That won't work for long!

Anyone have a 'bator I could borrow?

I've got some in my bator right now but there's room. I'm in Joliet. You can put them in with mine if you like.

I have 7 Keets that hatched last week, 5 Pearls and 2 Royal Purples. They were suppose to be RARE colors (Like Chocolates, Blues, Buffs, and etc.) but I ended up with ones I didn't want!
$25 for the 7 then if your interested in 2 Brown Chinese geese I could let you have them for free! Zip code is 62461. Also have other birds for sale or give away..
good deal- but you're half way across the state from me. It would be a 3-4 hour drive for me to get to you-- can't do that for 7 baby guineas...

UNLESS- you wanted some real cornish birds-- and wanted to deliver???

61440 here.

Pike county area anyone?
I spend every day about 25 miles north of Perry in Mt. Sterling. I do get down in Southern Brown Co quite a bit-- and matter of fact, was in Pike Co last week looking at some CRP trees out towards Baylis.

Back
Top Bottom