Illinois...

Where are you located?
I am down sizing my flock for the winter. We plan to butcher most of the extras, but I thought I would check first to see if anyone is interested in buying some of this years pullets. They are all mixed breeds from good laying stock. I also have a couple roosters from Cackle Hatchery that my girls raised for 4H that they would like to sell rather than eat: a blue cochin rooster and a splash cochin rooster.

I am down sizing my flock for the winter. We plan to butcher most of the extras, but I thought I would check first to see if anyone is interested in buying some of this years pullets. They are all mixed breeds from good laying stock. I also have a couple roosters from Cackle Hatchery that my girls raised for 4H that they would like to sell rather than eat: a blue cochin rooster and a splash cochin rooster.
Where are you? I may be interested.

We are about half way between St. Louis and Springfield along I-55.

(Sorry if I don't respond very quickly. I don't check here too often because my computer is so slow.)

frow.gif
to all the IL peeps!

Any Decatur, southern side people on here/

We are in the process of trying to move in either southern Piatt, Macon, or Moultrie county.

Would like to sell off some Cornish in the mean time.

We think we have a house landed, but does anyone know of anymore in that area?

Needs to have a couple of barns and atleast 10 or 15 acres...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom