**Im a little offended!**

Tripp16

Songster
8 Years
May 26, 2011
North Carolina
Well today my friend came over and we were out with the chickens.
big_smile.png
(He doesnt like chickens all that much
lol.png
)

So I figured since I was out with them I would check to see if their were any eggs in the house. Turns out there were 3!
ya.gif
(not my first eggs but I still get excited!!
lol.png
)

Well I took the eggs inside and began to wash them off and put them in the carton. I have 3 extra dozen so I asked my friend if him and his family eat eggs, he said
"Yeah"
I said well here take a dozen then he proceeded to say "Eww thats disgusting..."

I said "Excuse me? LOL"

then he said "I dont eat eggs from peoples backyards" I said "Well I dont poisen my eggs!
lol.png
"

He then said " I only eat eggs that come from the store, I dont even eat vegetables out of peoples gardens!"

I said "Where do you think the stores eggs come from!!!???"

He said "I know, I know, I just dont feel right eating them out right after they came out of the hen house its.....disgusting!!"

SEROIUSLY!!!!!
ep.gif
That is ridiculous!!
lau.gif

He said they "taste" different then the store eggs (YES they taste waaay BETTER!!)

People these days.....
lau.gif

My husband's family will not eat them because they say they taste "chicken-ey". I say well if your store bought eggs don't taste at all then that should be your first clue you aren't eating fresh eggs and they are not good for you!! Some people...

Quote:
You would not believe this but one of my other friends said she didnt want my eggs because they werent processed!!!! REALLY!!?!
he.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom