**Im a little offended!**

Quote:
Better than what I was told the other day. A woman told me she will not eat farm eggs because the yolk is to dark yellow. Store bought eggs are brighter.
smack.gif
I have never.

Quote:
Better than what I was told the other day. A woman told me she will not eat farm eggs because the yolk is to dark yellow. Store bought eggs are brighter.
smack.gif
I have never.

WOW! Amazing what people think these days!
lol.png

Quote:
You would not believe this but one of my other friends said she didnt want my eggs because they werent processed!!!! REALLY!!?!
he.gif
gig.gif

We just yesterday bought a dozen from the store because our flock is slow laying due to this prolonged heat. It's amazing to compare the yolks, almost doesn't seem right.

my parents took us out for breakfast on Saturday morning... my daughter (shes 9) asked for her eggs scrambled... so her meal gets there.. she is eating her toast and then her bacon and then comes to the eggs she stopped the waitress and says "excuse me... whats this" <poking her eggs with her fork> the waitress says " o dear they are your eggs you ordered" Alicia without missing a beat says.. they are fart eggs... I want the yolks in my scrambled eggs"

I sink under the table.. my dad is laughing his butt off and the poor waitress just stood there stunned....

I had to explain the colour difference with our eggs and store bought..

Does he have any idea where store bought eggs come from -- and what they do to those poor hens and that HE is supporting such deplorable practices -- You can tell your friend for me that HE is not only disgusting, but thoughtless and ignorant!!

Some people -- and they think they're sooooooo smart!,
roll.png
Jenny
roll.png

Last edited:
Hahaha people!! My 5 year old loves the eggs if she doesn't carry them in the house Haha!! Were in the process of breaking her

His loss, more for yourself! That isn't as uncommon as one might think though - I've heard stories of people who didn't know milk came from cows!

But, if people would rather shop at the grocer in which food appears on the shelves every night from the magical self-sustaining "stock room" well, then . . . that's their problem!

Back
Top Bottom