I'm a terrible human being...

Quote:
There are places online where you can buy them. I almost bought a little garden in a pot kind of set up for my friend. It had all kinds of carnivorous and just generally creepy plants in it. She's kind of a cross between goth and punk and she loves that kind of stuff. I didn't though cause I wasn't sure if her cats would try to eat it or not. I'd kill it if I bought it for myself. I kill all plants. I used to have these beautiful little violets in a pot that you can keep in your house, and I lovingly tended to them. I pinched of the dead flowers, I kept them watered, I did everything I was told to do, and they all still died on me. I really loved those plants too. I also tend to kill anything I plant outside too. I was so happy when I planted Bleeding Hearts last summer and they came back this year!!! And they're bigger too! Finally, something I planted that I didn't kill! I don't trust myself with Venus Fly Traps though...
roll.png

I really hope I can keep them alive, their beautiful state atm is no doing of my own. It's all the nursery. Till this point, I've never had it in me to shell out 8 bucks for such a tiny plant. Really, the picture makes it look A LOT bigger than it really is.

On growing things though. I love it. I have an indoor window of morning glory that I call my living curtain. It just started to flower today! LOL

Quote:
There are places online where you can buy them. I almost bought a little garden in a pot kind of set up for my friend. It had all kinds of carnivorous and just generally creepy plants in it. She's kind of a cross between goth and punk and she loves that kind of stuff. I didn't though cause I wasn't sure if her cats would try to eat it or not. I'd kill it if I bought it for myself. I kill all plants. I used to have these beautiful little violets in a pot that you can keep in your house, and I lovingly tended to them. I pinched of the dead flowers, I kept them watered, I did everything I was told to do, and they all still died on me. I really loved those plants too. I also tend to kill anything I plant outside too. I was so happy when I planted Bleeding Hearts last summer and they came back this year!!! And they're bigger too! Finally, something I planted that I didn't kill! I don't trust myself with Venus Fly Traps though...
roll.png

I used to have the black thumb of doom as well. LOL. Now it's just slightly brown. I'm going keep working on it.

I once "killed" a fake plant. No. I'm not kidding. I forgot to turn on my AC one day years ago and it got really hot - it "wilted" aka. "Melted" LMBO!!!!

I can't help but laugh at that.

We had some but the kids fed them TOO MUCH and they both died.They were really neat! Pitcher plants too.

Back
Top Bottom