I'm adding on!!

7L Farm

Songster
9 Years
Jul 22, 2010
Anderson, Texas
I'm adding two hundred sq ft to Bob Whites House. The pen will be subdivided. Its gonna have a pop door. I'll hatch some Bob's Raise them in the new addition & when their about the same size as mom & dad I'll open the pop door. The new addition will make the pen around 460 sq ft. Holy smokes I've lost my mind.
I know pictures don't worry you'll get so tired of seeing this pen it will make you sick.

I'm adding two hundred sq ft to Bob Whites House. The pen will be subdivided. Its gonna have a pop door. I'll hatch some Bob's Raise them in the new addition & when their about the same size as mom & dad I'll open the pop door. The new addition will make the pen around 460 sq ft. Holy smokes I've lost my mind.
I know pictures don't worry you'll get so tired of seeing this pen it will make you sick.

You ain't lost your mind.Sounds like a great project...cva34

thumbsup.gif

I can't imagine a pen that big! that's like my whole house. its really cool tho that you are letting them see there mom and dad. can i ask you 2 questions? What is a Bob White quail? also, I like reading what everybody writes under there post, what does " I'm out of eggs. But I know where some brown ones are." Do your bobwhites lay brown eggs and they hide them from you?

Thanks for answering my questions, I'm new here.

I can't imagine a pen that big! that's like my whole house. its really cool tho that you are letting them see there mom and dad. can i ask you 2 questions? What is a Bob White quail? also, I like reading what everybody writes under there post, what does " I'm out of eggs. But I know where some brown ones are." Do your bobwhites lay brown eggs and they hide them from you?

Thanks for answering my questions, I'm new here.

Ok here's a Bob. Yes, Birds need alot of space in my opinion.No, my chickens lay brown eggs.

Back
Top Bottom