I'm am trying to make money... can you help me with ideas? I need 70$

You might not be able to do some of these things during the winter but here's some ideas of how I made money when I was your age:

Ask you mom if there's extra chores you can do to make money
Mow the neighbor's lawns
Shovel snow for the neighbors
(Both of those make sure you ask first and don't demand money, just ask if they would like you to shovel for them and to give whatever they think is fair)
Lemonade stand
Become a Youtube influencer and monotize your content
Save up Christmas and Birthday money
Sell your old toys you no longer play with but be sure to get mom's permission first

That's my best advice until you're old enough to get a job. Best of luck

Baby sitting
Being a "helper" at a party (gather plates, wash dishes, etc.)
Yard work
Housework
Reading to kids, or maybe give mom/dad a hand when they have a new baby and the other kids need attention too

Put the word out in your neighborhood that you have time/services to offer. Let people know you are working toward a goal ($70) and tell them what the money is for. They may think of ways to make use of your talents and help you get there.

I don't have much... I used to do lemonade stands but covid... I have chickens... I can make beats... I'm good at reading... I have some other talents... It needs to be online... ooh and I don't have social media. Just backyard chickens...
Will you please edit your title and delete your age.
It is against the rules for you to post your age.

You might not be able to do some of these things during the winter but here's some ideas of how I made money when I was your age:

Ask you mom if there's extra chores you can do to make money
Mow the neighbor's lawns
Shovel snow for the neighbors
(Both of those make sure you ask first and don't demand money, just ask if they would like you to shovel for them and to give whatever they think is fair)
Lemonade stand
Become a Youtube influencer and monotize your content
Save up Christmas and Birthday money
Sell your old toys you no longer play with but be sure to get mom's permission first

That's my best advice until you're old enough to get a job. Best of luck
Don't waste your time with youtube....you need 4000 watched hours and 1k subscribers just to even monitized videos

Someone mentioned it but shoveling snow is a good option...we have lots of it around here lol. Selling hatching eggs could work or selling just eggs for eating. (Duck eggs are great for baking and could be marketed as such.) not to diminish the value of working for your money but Christmas is also tmr! Perhaps Santa will bring you some cash if you’ve been good? ;)

Baby sitting
Being a "helper" at a party (gather plates, wash dishes, etc.)
Yard work
Housework
Reading to kids, or maybe give mom/dad a hand when they have a new baby and the other kids need attention too

Put the word out in your neighborhood that you have time/services to offer. Let people know you are working toward a goal ($70) and tell them what the money is for. They may think of ways to make use of your talents and help you get there.
The OP might be too young to babysit. But definitely putting the word out to neighbors with a goal is a great idea.

I don't have much... I used to do lemonade stands but covid... I have chickens... I can make beats... I'm good at reading... I have some other talents... It needs to be online... ooh and I don't have social media. Just backyard chickens...

Could you tutor younger students at a subject you are good at? With so many students at home alot of parents are struggling and kids learn better from young people.

Back
Top Bottom