I'm at a loss

Ryoohkey

Songster
10 Years
May 27, 2013
I've nearly identified all the hens I have except for this one anyone know

Thanks now I have to figure out which one is laying the olive eggs lol I have a lot of EE

Oh, I'm so mad I can't see straight, SD....checked the tracking early this morning and got all excited. PO tracking said they'd arrived in Casper at 6:39 am. Showed departure scan to destination at 6:45 am. So they should have arrived here, figuring the 5 hour drive, late this morning. Nothing. Called the mail distribution center in Lovell - no chicks. I knew Jan, our Cowley postmistress, could call me as soon as they arrived here. No call. So when I went to pick up the mail this afternoon (the town we live in is so small that there's no mail delivery - we all go to the PO to get our mail) I took a print out of the tracking info with me. She called the Casper PO - yep, chicks are there, will go on the truck at 3:00 am, and should be here by 8 am tomorrow. This is the exact same thing the Post Office did to me last year, only then it was 19 below zero! No issue with MPC - I got an immediate email when they shipped and the tracking information. It's just the doggone post office that make it so difficult on these little babies. But the heating pad is turned up to 6, the pen that the current chicks were in is ready, they are integrated with the Bigs, so it's just the waiting game!

So that I don't appear to be hijacking the entire thread, I'd like to share a photo of the prettiest, smooth faced EE I've ever seen. I would have been overjoyed to get another just like her. This little beauty was our Pearly-girl. None of the 5 EE chicks out in the coop turned out to look like her, either.

Oh, I'm so mad I can't see straight, SD....checked the tracking early this morning and got all excited. PO tracking said they'd arrived in Casper at 6:39 am. Showed departure scan to destination at 6:45 am. So they should have arrived here, figuring the 5 hour drive, late this morning. Nothing. Called the mail distribution center in Lovell - no chicks. I knew Jan, our Cowley postmistress, could call me as soon as they arrived here. No call. So when I went to pick up the mail this afternoon (the town we live in is so small that there's no mail delivery - we all go to the PO to get our mail) I took a print out of the tracking info with me. She called the Casper PO - yep, chicks are there, will go on the truck at 3:00 am, and should be here by 8 am tomorrow. This is the exact same thing the Post Office did to me last year, only then it was 19 below zero! No issue with MPC - I got an immediate email when they shipped and the tracking information. It's just the doggone post office that make it so difficult on these little babies. But the heating pad is turned up to 6, the pen that the current chicks were in is ready, they are integrated with the Bigs, so it's just the waiting game! So that I don't appear to be hijacking the entire thread, I'd like to share a photo of the prettiest, smooth faced EE I've ever seen. I would have been overjoyed to get another just like her. This little beauty was our Pearly-girl. None of the 5 EE chicks out in the coop turned out to look like her, either.
She is beautiful! Wow, just stunning! We have six chicks in our first flock and only got one EEer, but she has been the prettiest from the get go!
The day we brought her home!
Now 6 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom