I'm back...

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
Where do I start? I've been gone a long time. There's been a lot going on. I've changed a lot... I don't put up with any crap anymore. I've been working at a retirement home, which I loved the moment I started working there. Till now. I hate it. I'm currently looking for a new job. I'm more than likely moving out of state soon. If all goes as planned. I don't know really what to say other than I'm back, and I'll try to be around BYC more. A lot of stuff has changed and I've been hurt/heartbroken so many times these past two years, I can't even keep track... That's why I kinda just vanished. I really didn't want to be around people.
I'm trying to suck it up and look on the bright side again.
frow.gif
I really REALLY missed all my good friends. I'm so sorry to be gone so long, I just needed to have time. I love you all!
smile.png

Yea, work and life get in the way of all the fun stuff:D. Glad you are back. Hang in there with your job. I just recently switched careers. It took me 6 months of searching, but now I have my dream job. :D

Yea, work and life get in the way of all the fun stuff:D. Glad you are back. Hang in there with your job. I just recently switched careers. It took me 6 months of searching, but now I have my dream job.
big_smile.png

Good! I'm happy to hear! I actually don't have a job atm besides part time nanny.

Back
Top Bottom