1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I'm back...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Where do I start? I've been gone a long time. There's been a lot going on. I've changed a lot... I don't put up with any crap anymore. I've been working at a retirement home, which I loved the moment I started working there. Till now. I hate it. I'm currently looking for a new job. I'm more than likely moving out of state soon. If all goes as planned. I don't know really what to say other than I'm back, and I'll try to be around BYC more. A lot of stuff has changed and I've been hurt/heartbroken so many times these past two years, I can't even keep track... That's why I kinda just vanished. I really didn't want to be around people.
    I'm trying to suck it up and look on the bright side again. [​IMG] I really REALLY missed all my good friends. I'm so sorry to be gone so long, I just needed to have time. I love you all! [​IMG]

2. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    At our lodge
    My Coop
    [​IMG]So glad you're back!! I missed ya girl.[​IMG] I'm glad you're doing better.

3. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Missed you too!!! I have a phone, if you want my number, message me [​IMG]

4. Mountain Peeps

Apr 23, 2014
    At our lodge
    My Coop
    I would totally but my parents don't allow me to give out my number to people either online or people I don't know very well.

We can talk through PMs though![​IMG]

5. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.

6. chickgirl12

chickgirl12 Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2014
    Indiana
    I really like you. I think that you are pretty and you inspire me to be myself.

7. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    That's so sweet! Thank you for saying that! I miss you all, unfortunately life gets busy and gets in the way and I don't get on as much as I'd like to.

8. Outpost JWB

Outpost JWB Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    Ohio
    Yea, work and life get in the way of all the fun stuff:D. Glad you are back. Hang in there with your job. I just recently switched careers. It took me 6 months of searching, but now I have my dream job. :D

9. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Good! I'm happy to hear! I actually don't have a job atm besides part time nanny.

10. Mountain Peeps

Apr 23, 2014
    At our lodge
    My Coop
    Happy to see you back, girl![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by