I'm back

ffibyar

Songster
8 Years
Oct 28, 2015
lorain county, Ohio
I was here several years ago. I started off with 15 chicks and before I took what seemed to be my second breath I was up to over 90 egg laying queens!!!
Found that I needed some me time so I sold or gave away the heard and enjoyed some me time for several years.
The urge hit me again and I bought a nice incubator and tomorrow there should be somewhere around 22 little ones back at my farm.
I'm back because with out this groups and members ideas on my first go around I doubt if I would have been so successful with out it.
I am in pretty much north central Ohio more north and pretty much smack dab middle.
Thanks to all who help each other out on here and I will do the same and may let you know what worked for me.

I was here several years ago. I started off with 15 chicks and before I took what seemed to be my second breath I was up to over 90 egg laying queens!!!
Found that I needed some me time so I sold or gave away the heard and enjoyed some me time for several years.
The urge hit me again and I bought a nice incubator and tomorrow there should be somewhere around 22 little ones back at my farm.
I'm back because with out this groups and members ideas on my first go around I doubt if I would have been so successful with out it.
I am in pretty much north central Ohio more north and pretty much smack dab middle.
Thanks to all who help each other out on here and I will do the same and may let you know what worked for me.
Welcome back into BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom