Im bored!!!!!!!!!!

LOL if you figure out how to train your animals to feed themselves, PLEASE let me know.
big_smile.png

Quote:
lol....ya and the same goes for you lol....if i let them out of the coop they feed themselves, but then, so do the foxes. So I just do it to keep the peace lol.....but tonight I feel especially lazy....Theres horses, cows and chickens waiting for me, but im in the house & Im cold, imagine what ill feel like going outside. *****sighs*****

alright thats it!!!! i tried to do something!!! i tried to go and find a blow drier in attempts to not freeze when i go outside and i cant find one!!!!!!!! see God doesnt want me to go outside. Plus, I may be getting some rosecombs from the Bennet family and dont want to miss their phone call!!!!! aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ill let you know if I figure out how to get them to feed themselves.
wink.png
I went and done my feeding around 3 today, cause I knew the longer I waited the more Id dred doing it.
smile.png

ETA: How is a hair dryer going to keep you warm outside?
hmm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
cuz my hairs wet.....i still cant find it!! and i still cant figure out how one looses a hair drier!!!

and my dog at my chick feeder and just puked it up on my white carpet!! yay!!!! what an idiot!!
smack.gif

yes i have lol.....first chick pooo and now dog puke....whats next...cat gonna cough of a hair ball?? sheesh

hey bsaffles -- is that a BLR Wyandotte I see in your avatar? And if so, can I have him??
fl.gif

one more thing.........now he coughed up chick poo (whole) and sunflower seeds (whole) with some shavings mixed in!!! hes turning bad!!

Quote:
Maybe your white carpet will get a break for awhile. I could neer have white carpet, it wouldnt be white past day 3. LOL
It is and I might be willing to trade for one of your QHs??
big_smile.png

Awww, the poor poochie. He heard you say you were bored, and he thought you needed chores! He was just trying to help.
tongue.png

I was totally teasing on my last post, there is not much that is more boring than laundry. Which is why I have 3 loads waiting to be folded
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom