Im concerned about my 18 week old pullet

was her poop like this?
LL
Chicken_Worms_15156-2.jpg
001%2BRoundworms%2B3.jpg
Poop did not look like any of those. It looks fairly normal except when I touched it it was hard and when I pulled it apart it looked kind of like grassy but very short pieces

wanted valbazen but no one has it
Numerous classic broad spectrum anthelmintics are effective against Capillaria worms, e.g. severalbenzimidazoles (albendazole, fenbendazole, flubendazole, mebendazole, oxfendazole, etc.), levamisole, as well as macrocyclic lactones (e.g. ivermectin). Some compounds with a narrower spectrum are also effective against these worms, e.g. piperazine derivatives and pyrantel.
For use on poultry these active ingredients are usually available as additives for feed or drinking water, seldom as injectables or tablets (mainly for single animal treatment, typical for fighting cocks).

Safe guard is Fenbendazole so it should be good

[COLOR=000000][COLOR=008000][COLOR=000000]Numerous classic broad spectrum [COLOR=6666CC]anthelmintics are effective against [COLOR=040404]Capillaria worms,[/COLOR] e.g. several[COLOR=6666CC]benzimidazoles[/COLOR] ([COLOR=6666CC]albendazole[/COLOR], [COLOR=6666CC]fenbendazole[/COLOR], [COLOR=6666CC]flubendazole[/COLOR], [COLOR=6666CC]mebendazole[/COLOR], [COLOR=6666CC]oxfendazole[/COLOR], etc.), [COLOR=6666CC]levamisole[/COLOR], as well as [COLOR=6666CC]macrocyclic lactones[/COLOR] (e.g. [COLOR=6666CC]ivermectin[/COLOR]). Some compounds with a narrower spectrum are also effective against these worms, e.g. [COLOR=6666CC]piperazine derivatives[/COLOR] and [COLOR=6666CC]pyrantel[/COLOR].[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000][COLOR=008000][COLOR=000000]For use on poultry these [COLOR=6666CC]active ingredients are usually available as [COLOR=6666CC]additives[/COLOR] for feed or drinking water, seldom as [COLOR=6666CC]injectables[/COLOR] or [COLOR=6666CC]tablets[/COLOR] (mainly for single animal treatment , typical for fighting cocks).[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000][COLOR=008000][COLOR=000000]Safe guard is Fenbendazole so it should be good
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Thank you so much for all of your advice and help.

Temp has been low 90 and rainy. Central Florida
How's the humidity there? We are in Texas on the coast, and my chickens that died from heat stroke - acted like that a couple hours before dying on me. (They were all big roosters though.) all my smaller hens did fine in the heat, but my big ones couldn't take the humidity+high heat combo.

I am headed to work now have to work till 9 p.m. my daughter is supposed to keep an eye on her and text me any pictures of poopI took the food out and just gav water with probiotics. should I offer food?

I am headed to work now have to work till 9 p.m. my daughter is supposed to keep an eye on her and text me any pictures of poopI took the food out and just gav water with probiotics. should I offer food?
yes she still needs to eat lol, otherwise how will we get any poop :)

Back
Top Bottom