I'm depressed!!!! **edit to add pictures

Your awesome, will start cleaning out tonight. I have a changing table that I do not use, can that be used for anything, and I have some milk crates (dollar general kind)

Quote:

MomtoSyd&Emma :

OMG I would give my eye teeth for a nice big pretty run like that! Have you thought about just using old wooden dog houses for coops? That has worked for us for over a year now, We are now gutting and redoing a small camper to use as our coop, and would just LOVE that run to attach to it lol

your eye teeth? ROFL

lau.gif

Last edited:
The changing table will be good start for nesting boxes. You say you have 40 chickens are they all hens? If so we are going to need a good amount of nesting boxes!! The doors, are they metal on the outside?
martin

Yes but some are cockrels that will be hitting the skids, soon as i find someone to take them. I have about 30 now thanks to coons. the doors are metal on the outside.
I was going to make this one the general chicken area.
I want to specialize in a certain breed of chicken for the other side/run but that will come later, since I haven't decided which breed.
But yes, I would like to have about 30 pullets I think that is a good number.

Quote:

I think if i remember you have to have one nest box, for up to 4 chickens, not sure, someone will have to back me up on that.

Back
Top Bottom