i'm devistated

really!?!?! you can!!!! there is a bird vet by my house.. i'm gona see if they see ducks and see if they will microchip my babies..

i'm looking for a mate for duckie. he's lonely. my poor baby.

Quote:
Sorry your baby is so lonely:(
I am sure they would have to put a leg tag on them to identify that the bird has a microchip, so one will check it. Its not common so most would not think of checking a duck/goose for a microchip.
They do microchip horses too.
T.

dang, I was hoping to check in and see that you found her at the old place :-( I'm so sorry Hon..hate that she flew off. I hope hope hope she's just out checking out her new area and will be home for supper this evening!!!!
fl.gif

Michelle

I hope she returns safely. We had a muscovy girl disappear for an entire day. Thought she was gone for good. She must have realized her mate and all her friends as well as her awesome food source was here and she returned never to leave again. Hoping for the best for you
fl.gif

I was so shocked last night when I read this on FB. Poor Quackers- she must be terribly frightened where ever she is as well. I am so hoping she will be able to find her way home again.
hugs.gif

so i had a few errands to run.. i came home.. still no quackers
sad.png
my poor baby.

thank you for your kind words everyone. i really don't know what to say at this point.. i'm really having a heard time with this. i knew i would break if one of them disappeared.
sad.png

There is still some hope... She hasnt been gone too long to give up yet. I wish I was there for you right now - I know what a terrible time you must have trying to cope with this.

Thanks ladies. I woke up this morning and went to check her nest.. No quackers still
hit.gif
I was really hoping she would be there when I woke up this morning. I've done everything I can and I still feel like its not good enough cuz I haven't found her yet. My poor baby!!

Back
Top Bottom