I'm Down Two Also :(

I wouldn't mind a Koala. They are pretty cute... very smelly though, and you can't really do much with them... they won't fetch a ball. They just kinda sit there, eat and sleep.... much like every other native Australian
lol.png

hippy.cate :

I wouldn't mind a Koala. They are pretty cute... very smelly though, and you can't really do much with them... they won't fetch a ball. They just kinda sit there, eat and sleep.... much like every other native Australian
lol.png

lol.png

My chickens were freaked out after two nights of raccoon attacks, they tried to sleep on top of the coop instead of inside , I put them in the coop the first few nights, and then they started going back in themselves after that.

Good luck and
fl.gif
there's no more snakes in your coop!

Nancy​

I got out there today with a can of foam filler and inhaled a bunch of fumes while filling the holes. So in theory no pythons should be able to get in there now.

Presently, I have 3 up a tree, one or two in the vine growing around my bathroom courtyard (looks v. funny) and the dopey frizzle I have no idea where she ended up. We went looking for her to help her get into the tree, but it was dark and she had obviously found somewhere to hide.
barnie.gif

Tomorrow night I think I'm just going to lock them up and be done with it. It was suggest to me to keep them locked in the coop for a few days
hmm.png
any thoughts on this?

because with the kinda sit there, eat and sleep... all they need is an account with WINZ (that's the outfit that hands out money to those who decide not to work and breed like flies) and they'll fit in nicely in south auckland...
wink.png

I would lock them into the coop early (before it starts getting dark) every day for a few days. Put food and water in the coop, and the best treats you can find. Keep putting wonderful treats in the coop even when the birds aren't locked into it, so the girls know there's good stuff in there.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom