I'm Forming A Group To Change The Chicken Laws in Streamwood ,Illinois

chiknranchr

Chirping
9 Years
Aug 15, 2010
Il
Hello BYC members ,I'm forming a group that would be interested in having backyard chickens in Streamwood,Illinois.If you live in Streamwood or close proximity your help would be greatly appreciated!Please PM with your contact info.,which will be kept confidential.Once I feel I have enough members I will prepare a presentation at Poplar Creek Library,(if they allow me)where we will discuss the benefits of backyard chickens and get to know each other ,we will also discuss the next steps in changing the village ordinance.Remember the more members we have in our group ,the louder our voice will be !So please !get everyone that you know that might be interested in backyard chickens involved ,so that we can succeed in our efforts.Thank You,and may God Bless America!

Hi,
I am also from Streamwood and I would LOVE for the ordinance to be changed allowing us to have backyard chickens!!
From my understanding, Schaumburg allows backyard chickens and I see no reason for Streamwood to prohibit it. I'm available to help with this effort to change the ordinance!

Hello BYC members ,I'm forming a group that would be interested in having backyard chickens in Streamwood,Illinois.If you live in Streamwood or close proximity your help would be greatly appreciated!Please PM with your contact info.,which will be kept confidential.Once I feel I have enough members I will prepare a presentation at Poplar Creek Library,(if they allow me)where we will discuss the benefits of backyard chickens and get to know each other ,we will also discuss the next steps in changing the village ordinance.Remember the more members we have in our group ,the louder our voice will be !So please !get everyone that you know that might be interested in backyard chickens involved ,so that we can succeed in our efforts.Thank You,and may God Bless America!
Hi, I live in Streamwood too, Was wondering if you got any luck on the Ordinance change?

thank you

Khan

Hello BYC GROUP! I live in Streamwood and interested in backyard chickens ! Thanks for helping this matter to come through!

Back
Top Bottom