I'm getting Sebs!!! Woo Hoo!!

MBLayfield

Songster
12 Years
Oct 22, 2007
Wellsville, UT
I managed to get on a list for sebs today! I paid for five goslings! The eggs are going in the incubator this weekend, I'm so excited!!!

Wanna know the best part? DH couldn't and didn't say a thing!
big_smile.png
I took deposits on a litter of lionheads that I had two months ago, and I was able to deliver them all today! So, from the bunny money I was able to purchase the sebs. We have an agreement, as long as my little hobby farm supports itself he's cool with it, oh and as long as I have a place to put them BEFORE I bring it home.
big_smile.png

I'm so excited! They will be ready the first week in may for shipping!

Quote:
Do you have any idea when you will be getting yours? I hope its soon! Eye candy is indeed what they are. I am so excited, it feels like my birthday!

Katy I've wanted some for years, but the hubby is VERY opposed to any geese

My husband is too. He thinks geese are mean and useless. But I reminded him of our deal and that I had a fenced place for them. I paid for them before I told him about them. Better to ask forgiveness I say.........
roll.png

ME TOO! Me too!
wee.gif

I'm on a list of a local breeder. I can pick them up, don't even have to ship! I thought that my husband would be really opposed--he's totally afraid of the chickens, so something bigger?? I never thought he'd go for it. But he was on board the first time I mentioned it! I think it helped that I emailed links w/pictures--how can you resist them?? As goslings, they're adorable; as full-grown geese, they are absolutely beautiful!!

I can't wait, either. It is like Christmas, isn't it??
lol.png

Quote:
YES! IT IS LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!
yippiechickie.gif
lol you are so lucky that you can pick them up! I have to wait until May
sad.png
When do you get to go get them? LUCKY DUCK!!!! I'm jealous...........
roll.png

Quote:
Woohoo!!! I want some really bad!!! You live in Utah also, so maybe in a year or so, I can buy some from you!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom