I'm Goin To Shoot My DH!!!!

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Just smile sweetly, and remind him that he has to sleep sometime...
Let the anticipation of payback build for a little bit...

smile.png

Why am I getting the idea that we're in the making of an all new episode of "Snapped"?​

yep i know the feeling--except it was a huge goose(?) egg placed in the chicken nest box(we don't have geese). i was runnin' around checkin' chicken butts--poor things. SO and best friend both let me go with it for 2 whole days. i still have not gotten them back.......
duc.gif
. i took pictures and everything.

I'm glad I saw this post. We have five leghorns that were waiting to lay. I considered buying the white eggs at the store to play the joke on my kids. I never thought about getting bombarded by the eggs when they found out that is was a prank. Lucky for me one of my leghorns laid our first white egg. Whew, that was close!!
K

Why not find someone in the area who can give me a goose egg ~

put it in the coop ~

let him find it ~

OR

get a nice ceramic egg . . . something that would not make a very good Sunday breakfast for a hungry DH . . .

Or use a needle to fill a fresh egg with Tobasco sauce and let him crack that sucker open for breakfast one morning. That looks pretty scary if you don't know what it is...
lau.gif

(Had an egg-sucking dog back on the farm. Didn't cure the dog of sucking eggs though. Guess he liked 'em spicy.)

Back
Top Bottom