I'm Goin To Shoot My DH!!!!

Quote:
LOL You are BAD!!

I think it's very funny. If my DH did that to me, I'd just laugh with him. But then again, they were his chickens, and he was the one constantly checking for eggs. And I happened to be the one who found the first. My opinion ( and you know what they say about opinions) is that it was a funny harmless prank. No need to get britches in an uproar.

Quote:
A wonderful individual.....

Well I am glad to hear that.
wee.gif

If that was ME that had to duck an egg just for pulling a little prank here's what I'd do.....
Sneek home from work early one day, Pack up all the chickens and take them to my buddy's house. Then go back to work.

"Zing an egg at ME will ya? I took them all to the animal shelter!"

Think that would qualify for the 30 second divorce contest?
tongue.png

Well,,,its been over 24 hours since the 'fake' egg in the nest thing. I have totally gotten over it,,,,even though it was very cute of him!!! I have let him read all the posts this morning on here and he was very tickled!! I don't feel he has a payback once I thought about it. The payback was the egg throw I think. Yes,,,,it was worth the mess on the wall (still stained by the way). But we made a great memory. He thought you guys are the best!!! He loves your responses,,,and spent a full 20 minutes sitting in here laughing!!! He said to tell you all,,,,thanks for a great laugh first thing in the morning!!! This has been to much fun!!!!! Thank you everyone,,,,,
hugs.gif
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom