I'm gonna be on T.V.!! WOOT!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by suzettex5, Jun 19, 2010.

1. suzettex5

suzettex5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    California
    I'm kinda excited! My hubby and I are inventors and marketers of new products. We are branching out into the infomercial business. I know, I know,.... infomercials can be cheesey. This isnt really an infomercial, more a regular length commercial where you can order off TV or our website. My hubby invented the product being sold, so its pretty important to us and our partners.

But the cool part for me is I am in this commercial! Its gonna start airing Monday on a few channels in select areas. Its just a test run to see how things go and if there is any interest. Its exciting but nerve-wracking all at the same time.

The product is called Wipeout and its a new, revolutionary way to clean multiple surfaces in your home, glass, metal, plastic, even electronic screens. It has a great new formula in the cleaner that is safe for even TV screens and computer moniters.

I'm not in it a whole lot, I dont say anything, but I'm the girl in the blue sweater with a ponytail cleaning the bathroom. When I find out what times and stations, I'll be sure to update.

Wish us luck and please support a fellow BYCer!!!

I will post the website when I have it as well, if that isnt against BYC rules. (if it is, Mods, please let me know!)

2. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    how exciting!! good luck!!!

i love infomercials LOL

congrats!!!!

3. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    [​IMG]

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    WOOT!!!!! and we can obtain your signed photograph from where? well done!

5. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Wow...Im sure you will have a great time doing the shoot. I was once in a commercial for my dads Computer business many years ago.. I think I was about 8 years old at the time.. and luckily it was on late at night- so none of the other kids from school saw it..

6. suzettex5

suzettex5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    California
    Quote:I did have a fun time during the shoot. I've never done anything like it- it was all new and exciting, but I felt like a dork! The crew was all professional, and the other actors were pro's, so I was the only newbie [​IMG]

I wonder if my daughter will tell any of her friends....she'll probably go the all embarrassed by her nerdy mom route and not say anything, LOL! I think word will get out eventually since I am going to be in the next 4 commercials we shoot for our upcoming products. I'll try not to go all 'Hollywood' on her [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by