I'm gonna have a problem. :(

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

How much do you want for them?

I posted an ad for free i just dont want them ending up in the wrong place.​

Quote:
I hated this state since i could remeber!! Nothing fun to do in this state! Everyone i know hates this state too. I need to move to texas or cali where i belong.

Quote:
Nothing fun to do in the whole state of New York? That is amazing.

I'm curious to know what it is that you would do fun in California or Texas that you can't do in New York.

Quote:

I'm curious to know what it is that you would do fun in California or Texas that you can't do in New York.

Smoke dope and shoot people, respectively.

wink.png

Quote:

Besides corn feilds nothing here.
And in texas its warmer and cali i could be famous!!
wink.png

Quote:

Besides corn feilds nothing here.
And in texas its warmer and cali i could be famous!!
wink.png

Why would you be famous? Don't fall for the "glamour" of the idea of Hollywood Blvd and being discovered....unless you want to be a hooker-drug dealer etc.

I don't think you'll be happy regardless of where you go. Just stating an observation. When I was young I couldnt wait to leave home, either. I got accepted as an apprentice under one of the best tattoo artists in southern California. Took me 6 years, but when I finished, I came straight back home to Oklahoma.

SoCal was my Shawshank Redemption! I'm not downing California, now...I'm just sayin that every place has its drawbacks, and there are places that are a far sight worse than where you came from.

Quote:
Ditto will not live anywhere else.

Any where else but here is where id rather be!!

Back
Top Bottom