I'm gonna lightly rant right here and it has nothing to do w/ chickens

Geesh, no wonder you walk around on BYC called Dangerous Chicken- woooeeeee, I knew there was just something very interesting about you!
lol.png
lol.png
I am just kidding, it was probably and error OR his wife/gf didn't want him to answer/see your comment. Who knows, life can be interesting!

YES LIFE SURE CAN BE INTERESTING! I think that's the catch about this particular incident. I keep thinking, "What is going on with THAT guy he has to delete comments about heirloom tomatoes?"

I hope he is happily married and his brother too. I know I am
smile.png

Maybe his best friend was killed by heirloom tomatoes...and you posting about them brought back the horror and pain he had managed for years to keep in the back of his mind...and what was worse ..the heirloom tomato that killed his friend, well it was named Tyson!! You are completely heartless!! (just kidding)
lau.gif

Maybe you are more articulate than he is, and you were making him look bad... or maybe he is just a weenie head!!

ZDGR
yuckyuck.gif
Oh he is much more articulate than I am. He and his brother read the dictionary to eachother. I could never keep up with that.

Actually, he probably went to my blog and thought, "Oh god, now she's a chicken nerd. Have to delete THAT post."
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom