I'm home! With the fuzzy bundles! (*Pics added!*)

Yea! I just tried to get a select few of each to show how pretty they are!
big_smile.png
Man, its ALOT of poop! I've changed the paper towels TWICE today!
tongue.png

If I were closer, I would probably take a couple of those Cinnamon Queens or RIR's off your hands!
big_smile.png
Washington is a bit of drive, however!
lol.png
Enjoy the poop fest!

Its so cute. All them Cornish do is EAT, then drink, then poop, then lay down a bit, then eat some more, and so on! They are so cute tho...I am going to have to try real hard NOT to get attached to them...
roll.png
My kids are already trying to get one of them a repreave, lol 'She' is the most yellow and by far the cutest of them all....O darn, listen to me. How in the world am I supposed to eat these things? lol

They are BEAUTIFUl!!! Where did you get them from??? I miss having babies in the house already...counting down the days till eggs hatch...
tongue.png

SAMcopy11.jpg

What major towns do you live near in wisconsin? I'm here in north-eastern iowa, and I would tell you my towns I'm near, but there are no big ones around.
roll.png

Sun ray hatchery, hmm, do they have a website?

They are adorable btw, I am thinking the same about my cornish rocks I got today, they are just so darn cute!

I am near Beloit (15 min away), Janesville (25 min away), Madison (1 hour away), Avalon (not a big town, but very, very close to me), and we are right near the Ill border so Rockford, Ill is very close (about a half hour away) too.
big_smile.png
Know any of those?

Sun Ray does have a website. Keep in mind they are one of the few "mom and pop" hatcheries left out there, so its not the best selction. Everything here I got from them, plus our Ameraucanas. I liked that they had photos of their breeder flocks so you can see what your babies will look like all grown up.
big_smile.png

Their website is: http://www.sunrayhatchery.com/

Are
you close to Hazleton, IA? Thats where they are located, and that would mean you could go and pick them out and not have to have them shipped, or fill a minimum order! You're so lucky! If you are near their address and phone number are on their main page. They hatch chicks out on Tuesdays and sometimes Thursdays.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom