I'M IN SHOCK (PIPS)!!!!!!!!!

lickskillet

*Home of the Shoveler*
11 Years
Jan 16, 2009
Kentucky
I CAN'T believe we have pippage much less LIVE eggs!!! We still have no power at home! The kids, hubby and I are at my parents, we thought for sure the eggs were dead. We drove with the eggs on day 18 wrapped in a beach towell with my 2 year old daughters sports bottle filled with the hottest water we could boil on our wood stove, from Shepherdsville to Louisville on a drive that normally takes 20 minutes but actually took 2 hours this time. But before that we had been without power for 6 hours! THEN it took FOREVER to regulate the temps and humidity again in the bator. I don't EVER want to go through an ice storm again!!! We are soooo under stress with whats going on because of the storm, that this has just been a ray of sunshine and we are sooo excited to find out what we might see in the morning!! Thanks for listening!! Jennifer
smile.png

I hope you get your electric on soon! I was going through the same thing we lost power on tuesday and didnt get it back on till friday. My shipped eggs arrived the same time the power went out I am not sure they will hatch at all because I just got to put them to incubate yesterday so i will be candling tuesday to see if anything is growing inside them. Good luck and I hope this turns out well for you it sure would be a great gift in such a terrible time for everyone!!!

This is the third time in the last 5 minutes I am reading about the ice storm in Ky. I'm glad yours has a happy ending.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Look luck getting your lights back on.

Good thoughts going to KY for you, your family and your hatchlings!!!
love.gif

If you actually get chickies, it will be SOOO wonderful!!!
celebrate.gif

I hope that things work out well for you and your family!!

Cindy

Back
Top Bottom