I'm looking for good camping prank ideas- anybody know any?

eenie114

Completly Hopeless
14 Years
Dec 6, 2009
Southwestern Washington State
In a couple of weeks, my JROTC group + some other kids are going on a camping trip. One of my best friends and I are planning on pranking everybody... somehow. Unfortunately we won't have showers, or we would put drink powder in the shower heads.
We don't want to do anything mean that will hurt anybody, so no fire ants, itching powder, or the like. Something nice and immature that will be a good story to tell to future cadets.
ya.gif
Do any of you have any good ideas?

you can also buy campfire color at a sports store. Put a little bit of it on the unburned wood and when they put the wood on the fire, it will change colors. It will take them forever to figure out what just happened, and it is completely safe.

Thanks, Kristy! I love the fire color idea!!
thumbsup.gif
That would go over great with our group. :) And yes, one of the leaders will be in on it. One of our plans will involve sneaking out of the tents at night, so that would look really, really bad if nobody was in on it. (My partner in crime is the opposite gender, and flying rumors are the last thing I need.
roll.png
)

Thanks, Kristy! I love the fire color idea!!
thumbsup.gif
That would go over great with our group. :) And yes, one of the leaders will be in on it. One of our plans will involve sneaking out of the tents at night, so that would look really, really bad if nobody was in on it. (My partner in crime is the opposite gender, and flying rumors are the last thing I need.
roll.png
)

One of the favorite ideas I've found so far is sprinkling bread crumbs on a tent top so that early in the morning the people inside get attacked by birds. If this works, it will be the greatest thing ever.
fl.gif

My favorite prank (witch works ANY time) is flipping book bags inside out!! It's so funny!! We did three today ;)
It's easy an funny ( especially if you do it to alot of people over night an they wake up like what?)
It's easy to just:
Empty bookbag ( this only works with bookbag or camping bags that have zippers )
Then flip the bag inside out.
Put the persons things back into it.
then zip up the bag from the inside ( hardest part that ain't to hard but takes skill ;) )
It's sooooo funny an every one gets a laugh good luck ;)

Back
Top Bottom