I'm looking for LF Bielefelder hatching egg's- FOUND

@AgnesGray I have the ebay ones from skywalker there, and my last batch that I moved out into the grow-out pen was from Omega Hill's in Mississippi. All are doing great, and since I do live out here in the Arizona desert, my hatched ebay egg's went though the heat here last summer. I am now hatching egg's from them.

Bielefelder flock 2023.jpg

April 2 2023 chicks.jpg

@AgnesGray I have the ebay ones from skywalker there, and my last batch that I moved out into the grow-out pen was from Omega Hill's in Mississippi. All are doing great, and since I do live out here in the Arizona desert, my hatched ebay egg's went though the heat here last summer. I am now hatching egg's from them.

View attachment 3455292

View attachment 3455294
I cut way back on chickens this year and bielefelders are some that I kept. Love them!

Popping on to say I also got my first batch of Biele's from skywalker on ebay and have them all still. Going on three years. I would get pictures, but the pens are mixed up at the moment while we are building our new coop and runs. I can upload later this summer when we have them separated again.

Yes - they're so sweet and excellent layers. Also autosexing like bielefelders.
I know all of that about them. My next-door neighbor is down to 2 drakes and 1 hen of those so I went ahead and ordered hatching eggs off ebay last night to try to hatch some more of them to try for more females. I get to see them because I animal sit for them too.

Back
Top Bottom