I'm looking for some help - click this thread!

EmilyRobb

Songster
May 12, 2020
Southwestern Manitoba
Hi all, I'm a grade 12 student from rural Southwestern Manitoba, Canada, and I need all the help I can get heading! I'm going to university to study agroecology in the fall as I have a passion for sustainable agricultural practices and the environment. I was given the chance to apply for this agricultural scholarship, and I've made it through round 1 of selection! Now I need the public to help me out, so what better place to ask than the BYC community - my submission needs votes! If you'd like to help me out, just

》Open the link at the end of this post

》Select the "Prairies" region

》 Scroll downwards until you see the thumbnail that's pictured below, you might need to press "load more"

》Press the little heart below it to cast your vote! **voting ends May 14, 2021**

I know this isn't a thread around here, but my submission is regarding the usage of native plant species for enhanced crop production, and I myself am a chicken enthusiast being on this BYC site, so I thought that this was a suiting place to post and to ask my fellow feathered friend caregivers for some help! There's no obligation to vote, but I'd really appreciate it! Thank you all in advance!

There is one vote allowed for each IP address, so the more households and people you can share this with, the more votes that are possible, thank you all!!

http://www.g3growbeyond.org/videos/

Screenshot_20210501-120531_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi all, I'm a grade 12 student from rural Southwestern Manitoba, Canada, and I need all the help I can get heading! I'm going to university to study agroecology in the fall as I have a passion for sustainable agricultural practices and the environment. I was given the chance to apply for this agricultural scholarship, and I've made it through round 1 of selection! Now I need the public to help me out, so what better place to ask than the BYC community - my submission needs votes! If you'd like to help me out, just

》Open the link at the end of this post

》Select the "Prairies" region

》 Scroll downwards until you see the thumbnail that's pictured below, you might need to press "load more"

》Press the little heart below it to cast your vote! **voting ends May 14, 2021**

I know this isn't a thread around here, but my submission is regarding the usage of native plant species for enhanced crop production, and I myself am a chicken enthusiast being on this BYC site, so I thought that this was a suiting place to post and to ask my fellow feathered friend caregivers for some help! There's no obligation to vote, but I'd really appreciate it! Thank you all in advance!

There is one vote allowed for each IP address, so the more households and people you can share this with, the more votes that are possible, thank you all!!

http://www.g3growbeyond.org/videos/

View attachment 2651709
Done. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom