I'm new... Is this NORMAL?--- a normal chicken nap time??!

Thank you! what kind do you have? where do you live?
We are in Pennsylvania, and have an English Shepherd (an old herding/farming breed) and a black lab who is so laid back she will tolerate anything as long as she gets a pat on the head!

Animals can live together quite happily.. enjoy yours and I am glad to see you have yourself such a great LSG! She will be worth her weight in gold when it comes to keeping your flock safe.

Thank you All!!!(... Did I mention I was new at this!- Lol!!) what kind of Chickens do you all have? where do you all located? Anyone else free range like us? Organic? I'm in East Texas.I love the Roster that sleeps on the horse (Mairead) and Love your families "all togetherness" & story( fisherlady)! everyone send PICTURES pretty Please ! Thank you all again

I live in upstate NY i have lots of birds. 2 turkeys, 3 guinea's, 4 ducks, and many breeds of chickens.
i also free range my birds. When i know i am not going to be home they stay in due to all the predator issues i have here on my farm.

this is my rooster that sleeps in the barn

And here he is keeping warm on another horse.

Thank you All!!!(... Did I mention I was new at this!- Lol!!) what kind of Chickens do you all have? where do you all located? Anyone else free range like us? Organic? I'm in East Texas.I love the Roster that sleeps on the horse (Mairead) and Love your families "all togetherness" & story( fisherlady)! everyone send PICTURES pretty Please ! Thank you all again

I live in upstate NY i have lots of birds. 2 turkeys, 3 guinea's, 4 ducks, and many breeds of chickens.
i also free range my birds. When i know i am not going to be home they stay in due to all the predator issues i have here on my farm.

this is my rooster that sleeps in the barn

And here he is keeping warm on another horse.
How AWESOME is THAT!! I Love it!- I have been born & raised in the south & I my mothers side is fron NY, -- I have fanily in Cooperstown, New Jersey, NY City, Buffalo...

How AWESOME is THAT!! I Love it!- I have been born & raised in the south & I my mothers side is fron NY, -- I have fanily in Cooperstown, New Jersey, NY City, Buffalo...

Awahhh !! I love & miss a golden retriever! I went to Collage in Madison, WI-- I think the that's their States Dog :)

Back
Top Bottom