I'm new

Chip3214

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2018
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Hi, my name is Emma. I have 20 chickens altogether, 10 are grown, 10 are babies. I also have 8 turkeys and hopefully I will get ducks and geese soon. Our oldest chickens are a year old, so I have had chickens for a year. The breeds I have are Americana, Easter Egger, Rhode Island Red, Pearl White Leghorn, Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, Dark Brahma, Red Star Sex Link, and Golden and Silver Wyandotte's. I love all of my chickens very much and I am looking forward to getting more chickens!

:welcome

Hi Emma, it's always nice to see a new member...especially one from WY! There aren't that many of us you know :lol: If you'd like to chat with other members from Wyoming, drop in on our state thread and say hello:Wyoming

Thanks for joining us!

G'Day from down under Emma :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out. There are some duck specific ones at the bottom of the page.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

You may be interested in these links:

Back
Top Bottom