I'm new

Runnerduckling

In the Brooder
May 29, 2023
Hello! I'm new to chickens and ducks. Although my fiancé is not so new to chickens, we are both very new at having ducks. My fiancé has quail. We have a few silkie chickens as well and we just hatched some Indian runner ducklings for the very first time. I would love to learn all that I can from others. I like asking people who have experience more so than asking Google questions.

Hello! I'm new to chickens and ducks. Although my fiancé is not so new to chickens, we are both very new at having ducks. My fiancé has quail. We have a few silkie chickens as well and we just hatched some Indian runner ducklings for the very first time. I would love to learn all that I can from others. I like asking people who have experience more so than asking Google questions.
Welcome to BYC!

First off, runner ducks are wonderful critters; congrats on hatching them! In many ways, I think they are easier to care for than chickens, and their gait makes them fun to watch even when they aren't doing anything particularly interesting.

There are plenty of helpful folks here who will be happy to assist you in any way they can! Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom