I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kingdean welcome. Don't feel bad, I know nothing of chickens, and went and got myself 18 of them. I still feel dumb when it comes to the chickens, but this is great fun. I sit here cracking up, and my DH just looks at me like I am crazy. Haven't been called a troll yet though.. I'm sure I will be sometime....lol

Welcome from another "new" person! Everything I know about chickens I learned here! I love BYC!!! Now I think being called a troll is actually quite amusing, there are certainly worse things!!! It is too easy to put people out when writing, because it can "sound" wrong when someone else reads it, so read what you wrote before hitting that submit button!

Quote:
hu.gif
Um, where in this post did that happen? I saw nothing of the sort, dear sir. If someone was "trashing" you with PMs and the like, then you should inform the moderators so the problem can be dealt with.

Quote:
hu.gif
Um, where in this post did that happen? I saw nothing of the sort, dear sir. If someone was "trashing" you with PMs and the like, then you should inform the moderators so the problem can be dealt with.

He was called a troll in my thread with my snow pictures.

Kingdean, welcome to BYC. We do have a lot of "off" humored people here, but no one means harm.
But you will find the warmest family feeling here if you look for it.
smile.png

and with that, I am closing this thread.
Thanks all for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom