I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdean

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jan 16, 2008
Hi. I don't know where I'm supposed to post this. I'm new to the site and just wanted to say HI! I see there are groups or cliques here and I'm hoping I can fit in somewhere. To be quite honest some of these threads are just strange to me. I can't figure out what some of you are even talking about. Somewhat confusing for a new member on a chicken forum to stumble upon such unusual stuff. Oh well I'll just stick to the chicken threads. I don't have chickens but my wife does. I'm here to learn what I can about them and then surpise her with all my new found knowledge.

Welcome to the coop!

I am not sure what you mean by groups and cliques. This is one big group of people with diverse interests and talents. Sometimes we all get on famously and sometimes, well, not so famously. You'll find that on any forum with over 5000 members.

What posts are confusing to you and maybe we can turn the light on for you?

Welcome to the forum.

It's been a strange week around here for sure, what with aliens, crocs and zylophones...
tongue.png

It's a great forum though - tons of chicken info and lots of other silliness to keep you entertained!

The confusing posts are not even chicken related so I guess they don't matter.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I was new last month, so welcome! Everyone fits in here in one place or another and in many places most of the time. There are several areas that are not chicken related also so most interests are covered in relation to livestock. You'll enjoy yourself.
Where are you from?
Kate

You mean the games and such? Just simple entertainment. The other livestock is posts because so many of us have more than just chickens. Chickens and guineas and goats and horses and ducks and geese and dogs just seem to go together.
smile.png

Last edited:
Welcome! I am new this month also. These folks are great on here, and have been such a great help to me with all my questions. So again, welcome.

Quote:
No not the games or the other livestock parts. I don't want to point out any certain thing. There are threads that are very confusing, they seem like inside jokes like something commonly shared in emails. I don't know I haven't been on many forums so this may be what they're like.

I look forward to reading about everyone's chickens and other livestock/pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom