I'm new

lindasking2175

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 26, 2012
Hi Every One,

I'm in Central Florida. Got involved with chickens about a year and half ago. I've been reading the forum ever since. I've gotten some good info. Thank You All.
I have quite a few chickens. I Have a married couple living with me and they help with the chickens. I have a full time job, so I'm gone a lot. Love my job, but sure dooooooooooo miss the chickens when I'm gone. They are in good hands when I leave.

I have a few questions which I will try to find the right forum for and post. Lots of questions have been answered. So I'm off to see if I can find the right place to post the questions I haven't gotten answered

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
So glad you joined us!!!!
wee.gif

Greetings from Kansas, Linda, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you here! You have come to the right place to cozy up to some poultry knowledge! Pretty soon - you'll be giving advice to future newcomers! Good luck to you!

yea, i've had the same problem, i have posted a thread and then went back to see that the BYC police have moved it, and i got no replys. there are a lot of kind folks in here that love to share knowledge. so ya kinda have to just keep asking around. good luck to ya :)

Back
Top Bottom