I'm not getting anything done!

Quote:
Thats funny my DH said the same thing.
lau.gif

Definitely they should come with a warning label!
"Caution make become additive so please handle with care, laugh a lot, play a lot, sing a lot and DON'T DO ANY HOUSEWORK OR COOKING!"

I'm finding I'm the same way~
ya.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

count me in too.. I cant stop watching them.. they are so much fun.. I have been working hard to finish the coop/run it is almost finished but even though they are only about 25 feet away .. that is a LONG way.. My screened in porch is going to seem so empty..
sad.png

I'm glad mine isn't the only one! I think my coop gets more attention than my house does!!!
lol.png
Shhhhh.... Don't tell my DH.
duc.gif
He thinks the messy house is because of all the gardening and kids activities.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
That's the way it is. It's a good thing I'm semiretired. I check for eggs many times a day. Check the new hatchlings. Check the ones that are 3 weeks old. Talk to the birds in the yard. Do it all over again and again. Sit in the coop with the 3 week olds. Check their food and water. I'm consumed with the silly things.

LOL Aren't we all such a "piece of work"
gig.gif
I swear I keep telling my husband they aren't old enough to go outside and be by themselves! I love that so many people are in the same shoes I am!
clap.gif

Let me tell you there is NO CURE either... my first chicks are 10 months old, and I now stare out the window at them all day - check for eggs every five minutes... or ....

Yeah - I need to do some
suck_kr.gif

We are leaving on Friday and won't be back to Monday. What am I going to do? I have someone coming to take care of them but I am so worried. My daughter said to write her notes so she knows what to do. I am moving the 8 week olds out to the barn on Friday morning before we go and the 3 week olds to the shed. I told them not to let them out because they will all be in a new home. Now I'm worried they will get out and how will my grandchildren get them back in? OH why Oh why do I need to go on vacation?????

Back
Top Bottom